300 SGD to USD

300.00 SGD = 227.49 USD

SGD to USD Table

SGD USD USD SGD
1 SGD = .76 USD 1 USD = 1.32 SGD
10 SGD = 7.58 USD 10 USD = 13.19 SGD
20 SGD = 15.17 USD 20 USD = 26.38 SGD
50 SGD = 37.92 USD 50 USD = 65.94 SGD
100 SGD = 75.83 USD 100 USD = 131.88 SGD
500 SGD = 379.15 USD 500 USD = 659.40 SGD
1000 SGD = 758.30 USD 1000 USD = 1318.80 SGD

Sponsored

SGD USD Chart

Market News

  • Russia's financial crisis has defeated Bruce Willis. His favorite Russian bank has just collapsed.
    Link 12/22/2014 8:46:05 AM
  • Investors are starting to negotiate a lot harder on those lofty hedge fund fees.
    Link 12/22/2014 7:47:02 AM
  • It was an eventful year in the world of business. CNNMoney takes a look back at the 10 biggest financial stories of 2014.
    Link 12/22/2014 6:09:40 AM
  • HDFC up 3%, to sell 0.95% in HDFC Life to Azim Premji Trust After the entire sale of 1,89,51,361 equity shares is completed, HDFC will hold 71.42 percent of the total issued and paid-up equity capital of HDFC Life. HDFC currently holds 72.37 percent and Standard Life (Mauritius Holding) holds 26 percent of equity in the joint venture, while the rest is held by others.
    Link 12/22/2014 4:38:19 PM
  • Read full story for latest details.
    Link 12/22/2014 5:38:45 AM
  • Jindal Stainless up 8%, to consider asset monetisation soon "A meeting of the board of directors of the company will be held on December 29 to consider and approve a scheme on asset monetization and business reorganization plan," said the OP Jindal group company in its filing to the exchange.
    Link 12/22/2014 2:42:44 PM
  • Vakrangee shares spike 11% ahead of QIP issue launch "The qualified institutional placement (QIP) committee of the board of directors of the company, on December 20, decided to launch the issue of securities to the QIBs in the month of January, 2015," said the company in its filing to the exchange.
    Link 12/22/2014 1:20:49 PM
  • Top buzzing midcap stocks to trade on December 22 Here are few top buzzing midcap stocks picked by CNBC-TV18's analysts in trade today. We have IVRCL, Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL), Electrosteel Castings, Electrosteel Steels, Jindal Photo, Jindal Poly Films, BF Utilities and NMDC.
    Link 12/22/2014 1:00:59 PM
  • Tyre cos fall on decision to buy rubber at 25% higher price According to an agreement, worked out in an meeting with Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy, tyre companies will buy rubber from local market with 20 percent customs duty and 5 percent purchase tax, over the international price from local dealers.
    Link 12/22/2014 12:54:06 PM
  • BHEL gains 3% on thermal power project order in Turkey "BHEL has bagged a contract for rehabilitation of 3 units of electrostatic precipitators for the 430 MW Tuncbilek Thermal Power Project in Turkey on EPC basis," said the state-run power equipment maker in its filing to the exchange.
    Link 12/22/2014 12:53:33 PM
Dollar to Rupee is a quick and easy way to convert any amount of money from one currency into another. The use of accurate and timely information from the world market, [currencyconverterx.com] offers free currency conversion for over 40 currencies.